We are happy to offer replacements on goods damaged in transit or sent in error. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
An exchange or credit note is available for unopened, unused goods that are no longer required.
Goods must be returned to us in saleable condition within 14 days.
All returns are at the expense of the purchaser. However, if goods are damaged in transit or you receive a product in error, we will refund shipping costs. We suggest using a recorded service to ensure safe return of the items. Please retain a proof of postage.
We regret we cannot offer refunds or exchanges on goods that have been opened, or used, for hygiene reasons. Please use our sample service for matching make-up colours, trying scents or sampling a new range for the first time. This helps ensure your purchase is one you love.
Under the ‘Sales of Goods Law’ we are not obliged to accept returns simply if you have changed your mind or no longer want the goods.
We are legally obliged to ensure your money is refunded within 30 working days of receipt of the return.
Please contact us if you have ordered an item in error and we will endeavour to swap the unopened, unused item for the one you require. This is at our discretion.
You have the right to cancel your order within 7 days under the Distance Selling Regulations.
You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning cancelled or unwanted items. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping the item to you will be deducted from your refund.
Cancel BEFORE we have dispatched your order
- You may cancel your order (or any part of it) at any stage before the products are delivered to you or your up to 14 days afterwards
- Should you want to cancel your order (or any part of it) please email us immediately at email@example.com
- We will process the refund immediately; allow 3-5 business days for the amount to clear in your bank account
Cancel AFTER we have dispatched your order
- If you decide to cancel your order after we have dispatched the parcel, you will be responsible for returning the items to us
- Please return the products in accordance with the provisions set above in our returns and refunds section
- The products should be returned within 14 days, unused and in the original sale condition (except to the extent reasonably necessary to examine them) together with the original packaging
- We advise you to use a recorded delivery service
- After you cancel and we receive the returned items, any sum debited by us to your credit/debit card will be refunded in full. Allow 3-5 business days for the refund to clear within your bank account
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a returns number. Items returned without this number WILL be delayed in processing.
- We aim to despatch items within 24-48 hours. If the item has been despatched you will have to return the goods to us.
- Returning an item from a cancelled order, which has already been despatched, is at the cost of the purchaser.
- We refund money on receipt of the goods in satisfactory condition. This means they have not been used, opened or have damaged packaging.
- We are legally obliged to ensure your money is refunded within 30 working days of receipt of the returned goods in saleable condition.
- Along with used items, several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Such as intimate or sanitary products for return.
NON RETURNABLE ITEMS
- Gift cards
- Some health and personal care items.
- Opened cosmetics.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Returns are not received by the manufacturer. Please contact us directly.
There are certain situations where refunds may not be granted. For example:
- Items with obvious signs of use.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged outer or inner.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- If a refund is issued an admin fee may apply due to the cost or processing refunds with the banks.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. If a refund is issued an admin fee may apply due to the cost or processing refunds with the banks.
- We are legally obliged to ensure your money is refunded within 30 working days from receipt of the item.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, please email us please contact us at email@example.com
All sales are final or sale items. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please log your request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you and you would like to swap it we will need confirmation of the original purchaser. If this can be traced you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, they will receive the credit.